Competing in PST is one of the best decisions you’ll make! Before registering, please consider the following:
- Take a few minutes to review the Preliminary Agenda and your schedule.
- Your participation is required on Wednesday evening, October 4th for the Opening and Panther Exchange.
- You must be present on Thursday morning, October 5th, for Round 1 in English and the Career Connection.
- Subsequent rounds depend on your performance.
- Spanish rounds on Friday are optional but a great opportunity!
- You must attend a mandatory Orientation Session where you will be guided on the steps to prepare for a successful competition. You will also be provided with a Coach to help you along the way. We want you to do well!
To become an official competitor, you must complete the following steps by the deadlines:
STEP 1. Register for PST 2017 and make the $25 registration payment no later than Friday, September 1 by 5:00PM. Click here for competitor registration. This fee is not refundable.
STEP 2. Sign up for ONE of the following mandatory Orientation Sessions no later than Friday, September 1 by 5:00PM. At this session, you will receive detailed instructions and your assigned Coach. Click here for orientation sign-up. If you want to compete in Spanish, you will need to sign up for the Spanish track at your Orientation Session.
- Saturday, September 2, 10:00AM-Noon
- Saturday, September 2, 1:00-3:00PM
- Tuesday, September 5, 5:00-7:00PM
- Wednesday, September 6, 1:00-3:00PM
If you need to speak to someone about the Orientation Sessions, please call our office at 305.348-0694.
STEP 3. Get ready for the Orientation Session and competition.
- Review all product materials under the “Competitors” tab on the “Product Information” page.
- Read role play scenarios for Round 1 in English and Spanish.
- Take time to review the companies who are sponsoring this event. Be sure to access the Sponsors tab.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 305.348.0694