Click Here to register for PST 2017!
Click Here to upload your resume
You’ve made a great decision to participate in the Panther Sales Tournament. Before you register, please take a minute to review the agenda. Be sure to make room in your schedule to attend the following required events:
- Welcome & the Panther Exchange: Wednesday, October 4, 5:30-8:00PM
- Round 1 in English and the Career Connection: Thursday, October 5, 8-Noon
Your participation in the other rounds for English on Thursday and Friday will depend on whether or not you qualify, based on your performance. Competing in the Spanish rounds on Friday is optional, but highly encouraged if you are bilingual.
Your registration is not official and complete until you have provided us with your contact information and we have received your payment.
To become an official competitor, you must complete the following steps by the deadlines:
STEP 1. Register for PST 2017 and make the $25 registration payment no later than Friday, September 1 by 5:00PM. Click here for competitor registration. This is not refundable.
STEP 2. Sign up for ONE of the following mandatory Orientation Sessions no later than Friday, September 1 by 5:00PM. At this session, you will receive detailed instructions and your assigned Coach. Click here for orientation sign-up. If you want to compete in Spanish, you will need to sign up for the Spanish track at your Orientation Session.
- Saturday, September 2, 10:00AM-Noon
- Saturday, September 2, 1:00-3:00PM
- Tuesday, September 5, 2:00-4:00PM
- Wednesday, September 6, 1:00-3:00PM
If you need to speak to someone about the Orientation Sessions, please call our office at 305.348-0694.
STEP 3. Get ready for the Orientation Session and competition.
- Review all product materials under the “Competitors” tab on the “Product Information” page.
- Read role play scenarios for Round 1 in English and Spanish and review example Role Play Videos under the “Competitors” tab on the “Role Play Materials” page.
- Take time to review the companies who are sponsoring this event. Be sure to access the Sponsors tab.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 305.348.0694
*Please note, registration is nonrefundable*