The key to a successful sales call is to follow the 3Ps: Prepare, Plan, and Practice.
- Prepare: Competitors can access the background leading up to the sales call in the role play scenarios below. You are encouraged to research the buying company and the buyer.
- Plan: Competitors should develop a road map for the sales call, including your approach and questions.
- Practice: Competitors are required to attend at least one coaching session with your assigned Coach and to engage in role play practices with other students. You can use the Global Sales Lab to record your practices.
- Seller Role Round 1 English
- Seller Role Round 1 Spanish
- Seller Role Round 2 English
- Seller Role Round 2 Spanish
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 305.348.0694